HealthTech Trends Amidst Uncertainty
With advances in technology, we stand at an unprecedented time for transition and opportunity in healthcare even as federal laws are changing. Providers and healthcare organizations are leveraging big data, health information exchanges, mHealth, and other transformative technologies to advance care, improve clinical outcomes, and enhance the patient experience.
The NJ Tech Council's 7th annual HealthTech Conference will bring together senior-level healthcare professionals and entrepreneurs to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how healthcare is being redefined through technology. Join a diverse group of practitioners, tech executives, funders/payors, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders in identifying the opportunities and challenges related to healthcare technology.
Who should attend this event?
• Senior and executive-level decision makers across all aspects of the healthcare technology continuum
• Senior executives and IT specialists at hospitals and healthcare facilities
• IT and communications professionals serving the pharma, biotech, and clinical sectors
• Senior executives in health care financial management
• Entrepreneurs and inventors who are introducing wearables, apps and data analytics products and services.
Registration is now closed. Walk-ins welcome.
VENUE: LENFELL HALL, THE MANSION - Parking Directions - - Parking Pass